Hello! Welcome to the Brainstorm! Home of Jack-of-all-Trades! Out-there ideas! Moments of brilliance, laughter, and snarkitude!! And occasionally, deeply rooted soul searching.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Dunt Dunt Duuuuhhhh! The Croods

First of all, I am not by any means, a movie snob.  And I have always loved Disney and Pixar and the like.  So when my son wanted to go see The Croods, I didn't need a lot of convincing.

May I just say: HYSTERICAL!!  I laughed and laughed, Sam laughed - oh, a good time was had by all.


One of the funniest things about this movie is that one of my favorite actors was in it, and I didn't even know.  Nick Cage plays the Dad, Grug, and I went the whole movie without recognizing his voice.  Ryan Reynolds is Guy, and Chris Sanders steals the show as Guy's pet, Belt.  Chris has so many notable animated performances from Stitch to Toothless to Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast, that he was a natural.  Chris Sanders is the "Dunt dunt duuuuuhhhh!" that Sam is mimicking in the picture.

If you haven't seen it, go.  It will enable you to wonder, and realize/remember that no matter what we know, there is always something new to learn just a disaster away. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment